The Polish Society for Non-destructive Testing and Technical Diagnostics SIMP (PTBNiDT SIMP) was established by the decision of the Management Board of SIMP and is a scientific-technical society, acting at the Association of Polish Mechanical Engineers and Technicians (SIMP) in accordance with its statute. The Society brings together academics and practitioners, specialists, forming the specialised core of SIMP in the field of non-destructive testing, inspection and technical diagnostics.
The Society is a specialised organisational unit of SIMP, acting as an expert and a representative of SIMP in the field of non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics in the sectors of fabrication and operation of components, products and structures as well as related applications in the relevant sectors of the economy and science.
In terms of substantive activity, the Society operates independently. The main scope of activities of the Society in the field of non-destructive testing, inspection and technical diagnostics is:
• supporting activities related to the Polish technical thought,
• promoting the international cooperation in the field of non-destructive testing,
• being an advisory voice to the Polish authorities,
• promoting the development of science and technology,
• supporting the professional qualifications of its members,
• opinions on the professional achievements of the Members with skills improvement, obtaining professional specialisation and obtaining certificates of competence,
• popularisation of knowledge regarding non-destructive testing and technical diagnostics.
The PTBNiDT is a member of the ISCM (International Society of Condition Monitoring) - certificate download
Ladies and Gentlemen,
The PTBNiDT SIMP Bulletin has been launched.
The No. 0 of the PTBNiDT SIMP Bulletin has been electronically sent to Chairmen of the PTBNiDT Branches with a request to send it out to the members of their branches.
If you are interested in receiving our Bulletin, please submit your request to the editorial team.
We also would like to ask you to send your comments as to the form and proposals concerning the contents for the next issue of the Bulletin to the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
We plan to issue the Bulletin every 2 months.
PTBNiDT SIMP Bulletin Editorial Team